It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
just in case guys
dont u mean just in coffin
Movies directed by Satoshi Kon (October 12, 1963 – August 24, 2010)
僕の”フリーカラー”ペン。My “Free Color” pen. #ginzablow 〜 銀三郎
My “Free Color” pen. My “Free Color” pen. #ginzablow 〜 銀三郎
I revisited an Old Naruto picture for fun. These were 5 yrs apart. It was my imagined look for Sakura Haruno when she would become an adult. I wanna see how it changes again as I progress later down. :) Enjoy my noob version too hehe. (one on the right is the old one)
Never stop practicing, and you’ll be able to hone your craft. Practice will make perfect.
A professional script reader read 300 screenplays for five different studios, all the while tracking the many recurring problems. The infographic he made with the collected data offers a glimpse at where screenwriting goes wrong.
pay attention to this
this is important even if you don’t write scripts
This is exceedingly important to all storytellers
Good things to know
Urban Grotesk attempts to follow the best of traditions of Grotesk typefaces: rounded arches, slightly thinner connecting strokes and a vertical shadowing axis, where outstrokes are terminated strictly in perpendicular to the stroke direction. The primary characteristics are the connection of the rounded stroke to the stem, a round dot, lower and more thrifty uppercase, and generous numerals. The width proportions of characters is almost unified, the text colour creates a unified grey area on a page. An airy metric aids good legibility in shorter texts.
Get it here: http://myfonts.us/f6WLBU